ATV Accident Lawyer Naples, Florida
The physical and mental damage that can result from an ATV accident can be life-changing.
An all-terrain vehicle (ATV) is enticing to risk-takers and young people, who may try risky maneuvers. The risks are multiplied when carrying passengers.
If you or a minor under your care is injured in an ATV accident, we can help you:
- Negotiate a better settlement with your insurance company, or
- Represent you against a negligent person, property owner, or product manufacturer who may owe you damages
The Personalized Legal Care You Deserve
We are your constant ally from the time you are injured due to another’s negligence to the resolution of your case.
Colina Law approaches your case with a nuanced understanding of the law related to your injury. Principal attorney Mary Colina-Fowler will personally be involved in your case, ensuring that it will be handled with experience and expertise.
We are your Naples personal injury law firm, advocating for the Hispanic community and all Southwest Florida residents. We can:
- Negotiate on your behalf against insurance companies
- Work with your medical team
- Pursue damages with a focus on your long-term physical, mental, and financial healing
- Be a formidable foe when representing you against a negligent person, company, property owner, or product manufacturer
- Help you document your injuries and treatments as well as stay on schedule with required procedures and submissions
We will advise you every step of the way so you can make your decisions based on objective, well-tested facts.
Free Case Evaluation
8823 Tamiami Trail E. Naples, FL 34113
Your Naples Advantage
We are also proud members of the Naples community, which can work to your advantage. We know the local courts and its judges, are familiar with many of the Florida attorneys who frequent Naples’ courts, and often have great working relationships with the various personnel we must involve to bring you justice.