School Bus Accident Attorney Naples, FL
“It takes a village…” to deliver kids (and adults) safely to schools, trips, and home on these buses. When a school bus accident occurs, the liability can be traced to multiple points:
- The driver, for negligence or recklessness
- The school district, for failure to screen drivers or maintain buses properly
- The bus manufacturer, for defects in design
- Motorists or riders for actions that led to the accident
Public school drivers and districts are considered part of the government and may have special protections. Multiple injured parties can further complicate your case. Put our energy and deep experience to work for you when pursuing these complex claims.
The Personalized Legal Care You Deserve
We are your constant ally from the time you are injured due to another’s negligence to the resolution of your case.
Colina Law approaches your case with a nuanced understanding of the law related to your injury. Principal attorney Mary Colina-Fowler will personally be involved in your case, ensuring that it will be handled with experience and expertise.
We are your Naples personal injury law firm, advocating for the Hispanic community and all Southwest Florida residents. We can:
- Negotiate on your behalf against insurance companies
- Work with your medical team
- Pursue damages with a focus on your long-term physical, mental, and financial healing
- Be a formidable foe when representing you against a negligent person, company, property owner, or product manufacturer
- Help you document your injuries and treatments as well as stay on schedule with required procedures and submissions
We will advise you every step of the way so you can make your decisions based on objective, well-tested facts.
Free Case Evaluation
8823 Tamiami Trail E. Naples, FL 34113
Your Naples Advantage
We are also proud members of the Naples community, which can work to your advantage. We know the local courts and its judges, are familiar with many of the Florida attorneys who frequent Naples’ courts, and often have great working relationships with the various personnel we must involve to bring you justice.