Slip-and-Fall Lawyer Naples, FL
You have a reasonable expectation to be safe when on someone’s property, whether that’s a supermarket, a theme park, or someone’s residence. This means you won’t be knowingly allowed into a dangerous situation, and that you will have sufficient warning of any existing or potential hazards.
If you are in a slip-and-fall, trip-and-fall, or other type of injury due to a hazard, we can help you pursue claims against those who are liable, including property owners, property management, employees, or tenants.
Premises liability includes:
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Inadequate security
- Inadequate maintenance
- Swimming pool accidents
- Theme park accidents
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Water leaks and/or flooding
- Toxic fumes or chemical leaks
- Dog bites
The Personalized Legal Care You Deserve
We are your constant ally from the time you are injured due to another’s negligence to the resolution of your case.
Colina Law approaches your case with a nuanced understanding of the law related to your injury. Principal attorney Mary Colina-Fowler will personally be involved in your case, ensuring that it will be handled with experience and expertise.
We are your Naples personal injury law firm, advocating for the Hispanic community and all Southwest Florida residents. We can:
- Negotiate on your behalf against insurance companies
- Work with your medical team
- Pursue damages with a focus on your long-term physical, mental, and financial healing
- Be a formidable foe when representing you against a negligent person, company, property owner, or product manufacturer
- Help you document your injuries and treatments as well as stay on schedule with required procedures and submissions
We will advise you every step of the way so you can make your decisions based on objective, well-tested facts.
Free Case Evaluation
8823 Tamiami Trail E. Naples, FL 34113
Your Naples Advantage
We are also proud members of the Naples community, which can work to your advantage. We know the local courts and its judges, are familiar with many of the Florida attorneys who frequent Naples’ courts, and often have great working relationships with the various personnel we must involve to bring you justice.